Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are alkaline water filters necessary?
(24-02-2021, 07:46 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote:
(24-02-2021, 06:59 PM)KakInn Wrote: Yes to me nowadays need to have water filters no matter what types. Due our water sources not really clean actually. I bought panasonic ionizer. They have alkaline water that taste so good! Because previously i bought water filter from other brand, taste weird and makes my throat itchy.
Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin
what other features does it include?
(24-02-2021, 07:47 PM)amrnaaa Wrote:
(24-02-2021, 02:14 AM)lilbrick Wrote:
(19-02-2021, 05:06 PM)amrnaaa Wrote: I'm looking for a decent water filter since moving in to a new house, and i've been seeing alot of alkaline water filters these days selling in the market...was wondering if any of you had purchased one before, and is it really necessary to get one, as opposed to the regular water filters?

maybe try to survey coway? im using that one currently

does it have alkaline water?? ive heard alot abt it but afraid that its just overrated and i want to compare different options..

(24-02-2021, 07:46 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote:
(24-02-2021, 06:59 PM)KakInn Wrote: Yes to me nowadays need to have water filters no matter what types. Due our water sources not really clean actually. I bought panasonic ionizer. They have alkaline water that taste so good! Because previously i bought water filter from other brand, taste weird and makes my throat itchy.
Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin

samee i wanna know too, since i do like Panasonic..i bought their washing machine 2 yrs ago and its really good
have.. to me coway are pretty good water filter.. but the price are pretty expensive for most people.. but well maybe you should give it a try
(24-02-2021, 07:46 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote: Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin
The price around RM 2.7k++ can pay installment if u want to, around RM 75++ per month but i bought it cash and self-install. it works well to me.. I dont have to worry if i forgot to boiled a water to fill in my bottles or I run out of water supply... Ready to go!

(25-02-2021, 03:27 AM)bdrlanwr Wrote: what other features does it include?
There is lot of features because u can use it to wash ur meats, fish by using alkaline level 3, wash ur rice by using level 2 and alkaline drinks recommended is level 1 enough to ur body... And there are also have acidic water which u can wash ur face and makes u prettier than everyone hahaha! Dont worry, the alkaline level can be adjust...
(25-02-2021, 03:23 PM)KakInn Wrote:
(24-02-2021, 07:46 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote: Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin
The price around RM 2.7k++ can pay installment if u want to, around RM 75++ per month but i bought it cash and self-install. it works well to me.. I dont have to worry if i forgot to boiled a water to fill in my bottles or I run out of water supply... Ready to go!

There is lot of features because u can use it to wash ur meats, fish by using alkaline level 3, wash ur rice by using level 2 and alkaline drinks recommended is level 1 enough to ur body... And there are also have acidic water which u can wash ur face and makes u prettier than everyone hahaha! Dont worry, the alkaline level can be adjust...
coway also got for alkaline one, pricier la but still they do all for you..self install no need. RM7K like that..okla since no need to pay for monthly service
(26-02-2021, 03:55 AM)lilbrick Wrote:

coway also got for alkaline one, pricier la but still they do all for you..self install no need. RM7K like that..okla since no need to pay for monthly service
7k?? that's so expensive though

that's still in my budget la...the coway one is too pricey I think haha 
so KakInn, the alkaline water ni kiranya got more minerals ke compared to normal water?? bcs im really curious about how its better than drinking normal water..
amrnaaa Wrote:that's still in my budget la...the coway one is too pricey I think haha 
so KakInn, the alkaline water ni kiranya got more minerals ke compared to normal water?? bcs im really curious about how its better than drinking normal water..
Yes got a differents pH level.. Thy also got purified water if u dont want to drink alkaline... Much better than normal water because alkaline water can soothees acid reflux...
lilbrick Wrote:coway also got for alkaline one, pricier la but still they do all for you..self install no need. RM7K like that..okla since no need to pay for monthly service
I think 7 k is too expensive tho to sign contract for a long time and dont have too much features and benefits like panasonic did... And alkaline water from panasonic can be use for cooking and can absorb taste of the freshness food itself..
KakInn Wrote:The price around RM 2.7k++ can pay installment if u want to, around RM 75++ per month but i bought it cash and self-install. it works well to me.. I dont have to worry if i forgot to boiled a water to fill in my bottles or I run out of water supply... Ready to go!
I see to cheap to me! I will buy 2 or more and will buy it for my parents because they always boiled a water to drink and need to cold it down if the want to fill in the bottles. And i will do more research about panasonic ionizer
(26-02-2021, 11:26 PM)KakInn Wrote:
amrnaaa Wrote:that's still in my budget la...the coway one is too pricey I think haha 
Yes got a differents pH level.. Thy also got purified water if u dont want to drink alkaline... Much better than normal water because alkaline water can soothees acid reflux...

uu that's good, bcs I usually get gastric at times....i think i'll consider this Panasonic one. prince also not bad 
thank you for your insight Smile