Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refrigerator / Fridge
Anyone had any experience of ordering a fridge online? I found lazada price is much cheaper than Harvey Norman and most of the shops and exhibitions, been surveying for quite some time. 

Targeting on Samsung RS552NRUASL\ME   @ RM 3419
https://www.lazada.com.my/samsung-side-b...1512489382
i was informed by most sellers, manufacturers do not provide warranty for lazada. Check your link, it is written there as well, no warranty.
was introduced to get Panasonic Econavi Invertor Fridge, are they really good and really save electricity?
herm, dare not get electrical appliances from lazada, worry on the after sales service and delivery service. Sometimes One Living got offer and their price quite good as well
TBM when on offer also not bad. However, not all products cheap, must really do homework and survey few places to get lowest price for everything
No, I haven't purchased a fridge online yet.
I just came across this forum here. Decided to buy at Lazada Discount Code and thanks to this coupon overview.  Smile
Now might be a good time to shop online Sick

Even shops like Senheng and SenQ are on Lazada (LazMall) already. If you are still worried, can buy directly at Senheng website.

Warranty for most brands nowadays can be registered directly online with the manufacturer, and not only depends on the seller.

#stayathome