Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How to choose kitchen Hood, Hob & Oven ?
for me to install a ducted hood, the duct has to go through my laundry area and there will be 4-5 bends, will it still be effective?
(18-01-2018, 04:40 PM)Spooky Wrote: for me to install a ducted hood, the duct has to go through my laundry area and there will be  4-5 bends, will it still be effective?

may be you wanna consider getting a recycle hood then or ducted get fotile JQG9009s
BUILDERS HARDWARE ENTERPRISE
46, Jalan Ambong 1, Kepong Baru
Tel : 03-62572412
Biz Hour : Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm
The most effective method to pick the best cooker hood: Cooker hoods make investing energy in the core of the home more wonderful, expelling oil and keeping your kitchen smelling and clean. Just like me I choose dutch oven (or French oven - The Juzz) that bring the best of slow cooking to my kitchen. Dutch oven are typically made of prepared solid metal, however some Dutch oven are rather made of thrown aluminum, or are clay.
[Image: p5z7xeG.png?2]
BUILDERS HARDWARE ENTERPRISE
46, Jalan Ambong 1, Kepong Baru
Tel : 03-62572412
Biz Hour : Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm
Hi Sir,
I plan to buy hood & hob.but i still confusing which brand is beter.
My kitchen is open concept which direct connect to living room.
What your recommendation brand and model to avoid smell, smoke and oil?
What brand and model for budget RM2k?
And if RM3k?
Which better fotile,rubine,teka,livinox?
@Tajj with open concept, you are better off looking for hood with air curtain function on all 4 sides that prevents smoke from escaping the suction area. Fotile has the EMS-range that comes with this function they termed "Surround Suction Technology".

If you can up your budget, you may want to add a sliding door between the kitchen and living room for better isolation of cooking fumes. Hoods most likely do not work optimally within a large area like those in open concept.