RenoTalk | Renovation Forum Malaysia - Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Furnishing and more!

Full Version: Neighbour renovation noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi, recently after MCO, many neighbours started renovating their houses at the same time... the noise is really maddening at times with all the pilling, drilling, hacking - 3 houses at the same time!

i wonder if there's anything we can do to manage the noise as my wife and i are working from home.

there's no crack or anything... also i am not sure if the renovation got majlis approval. but i am more concerned about the noise
Few ways to know if they have got approval from majlis :
1) there should be a approval notice pasted on the front door of the house being renovated
2) some majlis requires owner to get neighbours consent/sign before getting approval (did you sign any consent?)
just an update, the renovation finally finished (after 3 bulan!)

ya, they hv a notice paper pasted at the front glass door..
but no I did not sign any consent, maybe because it is the house next next to my house (if u know what i mean) ie. my immediate neighbor is an empty house
No image exactly, just Im noticing it on all of them. I expect it on the night shots, but not the well exposed or at least I think are well exposed.
Should a camera have check ups?