Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Kitchen Sink (stainless steel or granite)
(05-12-2017, 09:55 PM)zheilwane Wrote: There are mainly two types of sinks used in malaysia Granite or Stainless steel. SO which 1 should we buy? and Why ?

Stainless steel might be the perfect fit for your kitchen.

This material is as well known for its sleek minimalist look as for its strength and legendary durability. If a stainless steel sink can survive the relentless abuse of a restaurant kitchen, how do you think it would hold up in your kitchen? Probably pretty well. The stainless steel finish also offers a durability that’s hard to match.
Stainless steel sinks provides great sound insulation, muffling everything from running water to the garbage disposal. This easy-to-maintain material is also very hygienic and highly resistant to heat, stains and rust. 
As far as day-to-day wear and tear, stainless steel kitchen sinks aren’t impervious to small nicks and scratches. But over time, these marks will blend in with the sink’s natural grain to create its own unique character.
(12-12-2017, 01:10 PM)zheilwane Wrote:
(11-12-2017, 08:53 PM)Dondon Wrote: Saw Haustern in exhibition, they claim to enjoy using Quick Extender Pro from Italy, is that true? some say is made in china

From what i know, Haustern, RUBINE, ELBA are under Fiamma (Malaysia brand OEM in china)

I didn't know that. I always assumed they were a German company. Haustern sounds very german to me.
If u try google, brands like Elleci, you will find them in many other countries. Haustern, u will only find them in malaysia website. By googling, you can tell if a brand is local or international
BUILDERS HARDWARE ENTERPRISE
46, Jalan Ambong 1, Kepong Baru
Tel : 03-62572412
Biz Hour : Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm