RenoTalk | Renovation Forum Malaysia - Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Furnishing and more!
Are alkaline water filters necessary? - Printable Version

+- RenoTalk | Renovation Forum Malaysia - Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Furnishing and more! (https://renotalk.my/forum)
+-- Forum: Renovation (https://renotalk.my/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Electrical & Home Appliances (https://renotalk.my/forum/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Are alkaline water filters necessary? (/thread-26834.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Are alkaline water filters necessary? - amrnaaa - 19-02-2021

I'm looking for a decent water filter since moving in to a new house, and i've been seeing alot of alkaline water filters these days selling in the market...was wondering if any of you had purchased one before, and is it really necessary to get one, as opposed to the regular water filters?

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - koffeelani3 - 22-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 05:06 PM)amrnaaa Wrote: I'm looking for a decent water filter since moving in to a new house, and i've been seeing alot of alkaline water filters these days selling in the market...was wondering if any of you had purchased one before, and is it really necessary to get one, as opposed to the regular water filters?
Me too! I am looking for water filter too for my house.
I lives at apartment and have limited space so, need a water filter that can fits well and not bulky.

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - minarox - 23-02-2021

Just use water filter that install to your outside tap metre.... U can filter the whole house.... Trust me it is really worth it to use and buy

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - amrnaaa - 23-02-2021

(23-02-2021, 12:42 AM)minarox Wrote: Just use water filter that install to your outside tap metre.... U can filter the whole house.... Trust me it is really worth it to use and buy

i think there is out outside the house, the one that connects for the entire house...but i'm looking for one to put on kitchen countertop, for cooking and drinking...something that isn't too bulky bcs I want my kitchen to be spacious

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - Emiliyroz - 23-02-2021

(23-02-2021, 03:12 PM)amrnaaa Wrote: i think there is out outside the house, the one that connects for the entire house...but i'm looking for one to put on kitchen countertop, for cooking and drinking...something that isn't too bulky bcs I want my kitchen to be spacious
Hurmmm yes true! And the bad thing happend to me is, the filter went missing when me and my parents went out for holidays... So say no to water filter from tap metre haha. I think u need to google it there's a lot of brand that can fits ur countertop but what kind of water filter do u want?

(23-02-2021, 12:42 AM)minarox Wrote: Just use water filter that install to your outside tap metre.... U can filter the whole house.... Trust me it is really worth it to use and buy
Nopeeee it is hard to clean by ourself because as i know, they didnt provide any cleaning services and day by day th filter will get rusty due the weather.

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - lilbrick - 24-02-2021

(19-02-2021, 05:06 PM)amrnaaa Wrote: I'm looking for a decent water filter since moving in to a new house, and i've been seeing alot of alkaline water filters these days selling in the market...was wondering if any of you had purchased one before, and is it really necessary to get one, as opposed to the regular water filters?

maybe try to survey coway? im using that one currently

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - bdrlanwr - 24-02-2021

(22-02-2021, 09:51 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote:
Me too! I am looking for water filter too for my house.
I lives at apartment and have limited space so, need a water filter that can fits well and not bulky

i wonder also...im looking for one too, but i not sure which model is good.

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - KakInn - 24-02-2021

(24-02-2021, 02:14 AM)lilbrick Wrote: maybe try to survey coway? im using that one currently 
Hmmm i think its so expensive and need to sign a contract for a lonnngggg time! And i think they too bulky to keep if our kitchen too small no enough space.

Yes to me nowadays need to have water filters no matter what types. Due our water sources not really clean actually. I bought panasonic ionizer. They have alkaline water that taste so good! Because previously i bought water filter from other brand, taste weird and makes my throat itchy.

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - koffeelani3 - 24-02-2021

(24-02-2021, 06:59 PM)KakInn Wrote: Yes to me nowadays need to have water filters no matter what types. Due our water sources not really clean actually. I bought panasonic ionizer. They have alkaline water that taste so good! Because previously i bought water filter from other brand, taste weird and makes my throat itchy.
Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin

RE: Are alkaline water filters necessary? - amrnaaa - 24-02-2021

(24-02-2021, 02:14 AM)lilbrick Wrote:

maybe try to survey coway? im using that one currently

does it have alkaline water?? ive heard alot abt it but afraid that its just overrated and i want to compare different options..

(24-02-2021, 07:46 PM)koffeelani3 Wrote:
(24-02-2021, 06:59 PM)KakInn Wrote: Yes to me nowadays need to have water filters no matter what types. Due our water sources not really clean actually. I bought panasonic ionizer. They have alkaline water that taste so good! Because previously i bought water filter from other brand, taste sooo bitter and makes my throat itchy.
Okkkk. How about the price? Can pay installment?? How is it works? Sorry too much asking  Big Grin

samee i wanna know too, since i do like Panasonic..i bought their washing machine 2 yrs ago and its really good